Preparing Your Place Of Worship
It happens more often than not in any case of disaster and emergency a place of worship tends to be a place of shelter. It is because of this and the importance of a places of worship that all churches be prepared for the worst!
Here are some tips at preparing your place of worship for a disaster:
- Identify hazards or threats early
- Take necessary precautions for those hazards or threats.
- Plan evacuations
- Train your church staff for emergency readiness and response.
- Prepare surrounding members of the community.
- Be prepared to provide help or aid to your church members after a disaster strikes.
SERVPRO of Burbank is faster to any size disaster. If you or your church finds yourself in need, give us a call at 818-842-1400